Thursday, December 18, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, where do I start. I guess I will start with Jaycee Marie. She went for her 4 week check-up with Dr. Smith last Friday (12/12/08). She weighed 9lbs. 3 ozs., which means that she has gained a total of 2lbs. 3ozs. since 11/08/08!! She is 22.5 inches long, which puts her in the 95th percentile, of babies her age, for length. According to Dr. Smith she's either going to be a ballerina or basketball player. Can you believe that she has gone from one end of the spectrum to the other!!! He said that everything else looks great!! I had my 6 week check-up today with Dr. Vice. He said that my incision looks great and that whoever did it sure did know what they were doing, hahaha! I still haven't lost all of my baby fat. I gained a total of 33 pounds during my pregnancy and I still have 7 more pounds to lose. Since, I had Jaycee my blood pressure has gone back down to it's normal self. Well, I guess that I have bored you all enouch for today, so I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! Please remember to keep little Whitney Davis in your prayers, she goes for tubes on Tuesday and is still suffering from RSV.

3 comments:

Grandma/Aunt Darla said...

Congratulations - you liik like you've been blogging all your life.

Any picture of Jaycee is a beautiful picture!

Grandma/Aunt Darla said...

Oops should've used spell check!

The Morgan's said...

Chunky Monkey is getting big!!!